The 5 Best Places To Sell Your Video Courses Online
The 5 Best Places To Sell Your Video Courses Online
In this article, we have brought you the best places/marketplaces with high traffic volume on the internet where you can sell your video courses online and create an income with them. These markets work as a middle man that connects buyers and the seller.
The 5 Best Places to Sell Your Video Courses Online
Skillshare is an online learning platform with classes taught by instructors from all over the world. You can sell your video courses on Skillshare and reach millions of students. With over 22 million students and 140,000 courses, there’s a huge potential market for your video courses on Skillshare.
Udemy is one of the biggest online course platforms with over 50 million students and 57,000 instructors teaching courses in over 50 languages. You can sell your video courses on Udemy and reach a global audience.
Lynda.com is an online learning platform owned by LinkedIn with over 10 million students taking courses in a wide range of subjects. You can sell your video courses on Lynda.com and reach a large audience of students looking to improve their skills.
Teachable is an online course platform that makes it easy to create and sell your video courses. With over 3 million students and 30,000 courses, there’s a huge potential market for your video courses on Teachable.
Thinkific is an easy-to-use online course platform that enables you to create and sell your video courses. It offers advanced features like live chat, integration with Teachable and Google Analytics and you can launch a private beta before launching it publicly.
Pros and Cons of Selling Your Videos on Each Platform
When it comes to selling your video courses online, there are a few different platforms you can choose from. Each platform has its own pros and cons that you should take into consideration before making a decision.
One popular option for selling video courses is Udemy. Udemy is an online learning platform that has a large user base of potential customers. It is easy to set up an account and start selling on Udemy. However, Udemy takes a commission of each sale, so you will need to factor this into your pricing.
Another option for selling video courses is your own website. By selling your courses on your own website, you will keep 100% of the profits. However, you will be responsible for driving traffic to your website and promoting your courses. This can be challenging if you don’t have a large existing audience.
Finally, you can also sell your courses on platforms like Skillshare and Teachable. These platforms work similarly to Udemy, but they generally have lower fees. However, they also have smaller audiences than Udemy, so it may be harder to sell your courses on these platforms.
Overall, there are a few different options for selling video courses online. Each option has its own
How To Setup Your Account on Each Platform
1. Before you can start selling your video courses online, you need to create accounts on the platforms you plan to use. For each platform, you will need to provide some basic information about yourself and your courses. Once you have created your account, you will be able to start uploading your courses and setting prices.
2. The best places to sell video courses online include platforms like Udemy, Skillshare, and Lynda.com. These platforms are popular with students and offer a wide range of features.
3. When choosing a platform to sell your courses on, it is important to consider the commission fees charged by the platform. Some platforms take a percentage of each sale, while others charge a flat fee. You should also consider the payment options offered by each platform. Some platforms allow you to set up recurring payments, while others require students to pay for each course individually.
4. Once you have decided which platform to sell your courses on, you need to create compelling marketing materials. Your course description and title should be clear and concise. You should also upload a high-quality preview video that gives potential students an idea of what they can expect from your course.
5. Finally, you need to market your course. Don’t rely on advertisements placed by the niche website where you get your courses. That only benefits the website, not you. Instead, leverage social media and email marketing to reach interested students.niche website where you get your courses is a good fit for selling on their platform but they are not an effective way to focus in on customers who might be interested in what you have to offer (in other words — sh*tty ROI!).Then again all of this
Where To Get Ideas for Saleable Topics for Video Courses
1. Talk to people in your field or industry and find out what sorts of problems they have that could be solved with a video course. This is a great way to come up with ideas for video courses that will actually sell.
2. Look at popular online courses and see if there are any topics that you could create a video course on. Make sure to choose a topic that you are passionate about and that you know a lot about.
3. Use online tools like Google Trends to see what sorts of topics are popular right now. This can help you to come up with ideas for video courses that people are actually searching for.
4. Think about your own skills and knowledge and try to come up with ideas for video courses that you could create based on those things. This is a great way to create unique and valuable courses that people will be interested in buying.