English Notes WBBSE Madhyamik Class 10 - Father’s Help
Father’s Help STUDY NOTES
আপনি এখানে শিখবেন এই অধ্যায়ে এবং বিষয়ের ফাউন্ডেশন অংশটা, এই বিষয়টিকে সহজ-সরলভাবে পড়িয়েছেন বিশেষজ্ঞ শিক্ষক ভিডিও লেকচার এর মাধ্যমে এবং এই পুরো অধ্যায়কে চার ভাগে খন্ডিত করে আপনার জন্য তৈরি করা হয়েছে
প্রথম খন্ডে আপনি শিখবেন ফাউন্ডেশন অংশটা যেখানে অধ্যায়ের ব্যাপারে আপনাকে বোঝানো হয়েছে তার মানে definitions,basics গুলো সহজভাবে. এবং এটাকে আপনি বুঝতে পারবেন যেটা আপনাকে পরীক্ষার জন্য ক্রীপের করতে সাহায্য করবে
দ্বিতীয় মডিউলে আপনি শিখবেন MCQ মাল্টিপল চয়েস কোশ্চেন যেটা সাধারণত এক Marks’er আসে পরীক্ষায়
তৃতীয় মডিউলে আপনি শিখবেন শর্ট অ্যানসার এবং কোয়েশ্চেন, যেটা আপনার পরীক্ষার সাজেশন মধ্যে পড়ে এবং এটা 3-4 marks’er প্রশ্ন আসে আপনার পরীক্ষা
চতুর্থ মডিউল আপনি শিখবেন লং আনসার এবং questions যেটা সাধারণত 5-6 marks er হয়
আপনার যদি কোন প্রশ্ন থাকে তাহলে আমাদের সাথে যোগাযোগ করুন যাতে কি আপনাকে আমরা সাহায্য করতে পারি
Here you will learn the basics of Father’s Help in a simple language it is for Bengali medium students who are studying under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and preparing for their exam (Class 10 WBBSE) Here you will find all necessary and important WBBSE Madhyamik Suggestions, notes, solved sample question paper in Bangla along with video lectures from expert teachers
SOLVED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS of Father’s Help
1 MARKS QUESTIONS of Father’s Help
Swami should present at 09:30 – in the school’s prayer hall.
Swami perceived on Monday morning when – When he was lying on a couch.
Swami was sleeping on the table in her mother’s space – at 9:30.
Reasons to change Swami’s strategy – he knew his father was a very angry man.
Swami’s dad scolded Swami and commanded- dress up for school.
Swami’s mother advised – so that he stays at home.
Swami’s expected – so that he does not have to go to school.
Reason for threatening the boys by the angry man, Samuel – for coming late to his class.
According to Swami’s father, hanging around on Sundays is responsible for – sore head on Monday.
Swami hoped after hearing his sore head objection his father – would like to see why he avoided going to school that day.
- Swami, shivering that it was Monday.
Supporting line: taking a rest on a couch, Swami realized with trembling that it was Monday morning.
- Swami expected that he might be forced to go to school.
Supporting line: Swami hoped he would not be forced to go to school.
- Swami’s mother was a loving and noble lady.
Supporting line: ‘Mother generously suggested…’
- Lying on a couch in his father’s space, he began to cry because he had a sore head.
Supporting line: Swami was resting on the table in her mother’s place.
- Dad said stay home without going to school.
Supporting line: “Nonsense dress up and go.”
- Swami was amazed at how quickly the day passed.
Supporting line: Just a few moments ago it seemed to be Friday.
- Swami’s own mistake was to be late for school.
Supporting line: “It is your own fault.”
- Samuel always rebuked all the students in the class.
Supporting line: He would get angry at those who were late for class.
- The head teacher was scared of his friend.
Supporting line: They used to say that the headmaster was afraid of his friend.
- Swami did not succeed in bluffing his father with the excuse of having migraine to avoid school.
Supporting line: “Nonsense dress up and go.”
multiple choice questions - 1 marks of Father’s Help
- Mother of Swami-
- She told him to go to school.
- Very tough.
- Asked him to stay back home.
Ans. 4) Asked him to stay back home.
- Just a moment ago Swami thought it was-
Ans. 4) Friday.
- Swami sighed that he had a headache-
- 5:00 o’clock.
- 6:30 o’clock.
- 8:00 o’clock.
- 9:00 o’clock.
Ans. 4) 9:00 o’clock.
- The person who advised Sami could stay home-
Ans. 3) Mother.
- Swami should have been at 9:30-
- School compound.
- The school prayer hall.
- Mom’s room.
Ans. 2) The school prayer hall.
- Today was Monday when it happened to the Swami he was-
- Wandering inside the dining room.
- Ready for school.
- Was doing his homework.
- Lying in bed.
Ans. 4) Lying in bed.
- Avoiding school swami’s complaint was his-
- Abdominal pain.
- Running a temperature.
Ans. 1) Headache.
- Swami gave a pretense for a headache-
- Every time.
- Over again.
- Three times
Ans. 1) Once.
- As soon as he woke up, Swami-
- Swami, demand had a headache.
- Realize that it was Monday.
- Met with his father.
- Was rebuked by the mother.
Ans. 2) Realize that it was Monday.
- Trembling with fear a Swami realizes that it was-
Ans. 3) Monday.
short questions - 2-3 marks of Father’s Help
- What did the Swami realize trembling with fear?
Ans. Swami trembled with fear and realized that it was Monday morning. A while ago he thought that today is Friday.
- Who advised Swami to stay at home and why?
Ans. Swami’s mother told him to stay home because he told his mother that he was having headaches.
- Why did Swami change his strategy?
Ans. Swami changed his strategy because he knew that his father was a strict man and his strategy would not work according to his father’s policy.
- What advice did the Swami’s father give to the husband to get rid of the headache?
Ans. Swami’s father advised his son to run less on Sundays so that he would not have a headache on Monday.
- What Did father comment on Swami’s headache for not going to school?
Ans. His father was furious when he heard that he was not going to school because of his headache and told him to get dressed and go to school.
- What did the Swami fail to decide about Samuel?
Ans. Swami failed to decide whether Samuel was fully entitled to the allegations his father wrote in the letter.
- ‘But father’s behaviour took an unexpected turn’-What is meant by turn? Why was it not expected?
Ans. The word ‘turn’ means here is to write a letter to the head teacher. Swami thought that his father would notice him not going to school. But he started writing letters to the headmaster despite her son’s prohibition.
- How was Samuel’s outlook?
Ans. Samuel had a black face, a thin moustache, unshaven cheeks, he wore a yellow coat and was strict in class discipline.
- Why was Swami so curious to know what was written in the letter?
Ans. Swami was so curious to know what was written in the letter because his conscience was embarrassed and he confused his father with reality and imagination when he complained about Samuel. He himself did not know whether the allegations he made were completely true.
- What did the husband think of Samuel? And why was he embarrassed?
Ans. Swami realizes that Samuel is not as bad as he thought he was and that he likes Samuel. The reason for the Swami’s confusion was He himself did not know whether the allegations he made about were completely true.